The Music Forum
The Music Forum
The Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Forum

A place for a friendly chat about what music you like

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  

Pets, who's got what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pets, who's got what? Empty
PostSubject: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:41 am

I'm a bit zoo keeper myself at home I have a Staffie, a cat, a rat, an African land snail and 2 cockatiels, I used to keep fish but my tank got damaged so no fish currently, so who here's got what?

Chris
Back to top Go down
cj
Admin
Admin
cj

Male Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 am

ive got a few house spiders chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif
Back to top Go down
http://www.statusquo.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:21 am

4 cats at the min.

Also have spiders too... the lazy moggies are do busy sleeping!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:22 pm

non at the moment.....sadly i lost my dog at very young age to cancer, can't bring myself to go through the upset all over again...

might change my mind in the future....

she was my 2nd labrador it broke my heart with the 1st dog i had she was 14yrs when she died a good life for a lab. but still upseting when they have been part of your family for so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:56 pm

I've got 3 cats Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:58 pm

2 Gerbils, Craig and Sid. I tried to get rid of them recently but someone gave them back to me ....eh Pict? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:01 pm

lol! ..Yeah Cat......3 cats is enough.............although if I had thought about it could have let the Gerbils out and solved your problem chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:53 am

No pets for me! Having 3 children to look after is more than enough. It's expensive enough going on Holiday without having to put animals into Kennels etc!
Back to top Go down
stella
Mega mouth
Mega  mouth
stella

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:23 am

we're currently back to just a dog, and funny bloody thing she is too

she's a daschund cross and basically looks like your regular sausage dog, bit with longer legs, and she name.....Shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets, who's got what?   Pets, who's got what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets, who's got what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Music Forum :: chit chat :: chit chat-
Jump to: