The Music Forum
The Music Forum
The Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Forum

A place for a friendly chat about what music you like

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  

Who would you like..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who would you like.. Empty
PostSubject: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:18 pm

As Guns n Roses have got round to releasing a new album I was wondering which bands from the past would you like to see put out some new stuff. Also which band would you hate to hear a new album from?

I would love a new Alice in Chains one. Just really not enough stuff by them.

Would hate a new Spice Girls one, was mince the first time round and probibly the most annoying folk in the world!

John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Frankie goes to Hollywood or Adam and the Ants.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 am

Which one do you like steady...............lol

If i had to choose just 1 it would be......

Adam and the Ants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 am

Like to see a new one by Rod and the Faces.............would hate anything by Celine Dion No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Pict wrote:
Like to see a new one by Rod and the Faces.............would hate anything by Celine Dion No

Celine Dion........NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, she makes my ears bleed.... affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:24 am

Would love new Rage Against the Machine material.

None that I'd hate, I wouldn't have to listen to them and whatever it was I'm sure someone would enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:33 pm

Would love new stuff from Pantera, but with Dimebag Darrell being shot it's very unlikely.

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:35 pm

scotcat wrote:
Would love new Rage Against the Machine material.

None that I'd hate, I wouldn't have to listen to them and whatever it was I'm sure someone would enjoy it Very Happy

Zane Lowe on radio 1 tonight featuring Rage Against the Machine....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like..   Who would you like.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Music Forum :: chit chat :: chit chat-
Jump to: