The Music Forum
The Music Forum
The Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Forum

A place for a friendly chat about what music you like

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  

Thanks Stella & Chris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thanks Stella & Chris Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:21 pm

for having a look in and becoming members.......

i owe you both a pint at the next meet........

and i'll probably still owe it you at the end of the next meet...lol.... chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif

but seriously Thanks for coming on and hope fully we will get a few more on here.......

C.J. is the main man on ere and is a sound guy, a good friend and a good laugh.......so you can rip the mick out of him 471326
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:26 pm

No worries mate, wherever there's a music section on other forums I tend to use it, so to have a whole forum dedicated to music is a great idea, and me taking the mick, would I lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
cj
Admin
Admin
cj

Male Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Yes as dj says chris and stella thanks for becomeing members this site is about music and haveing a laff ,as for takeing the mick out of me well i have a good sence of humour chris125.gif chris125.gif chris125.gif chris125.gif woo-hoo.gif woo-hoo.gif
Back to top Go down
http://www.statusquo.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 pm

cj wrote:
Yes as dj says chris and stella thanks for becomeing members this site is about music and haveing a laff ,as for takeing the mick out of me well i have a good sence of humour chris125.gif chris125.gif chris125.gif chris125.gif woo-hoo.gif woo-hoo.gif

You know Steady so you must have a great sense of humour ha ha ha!

Chris
Back to top Go down
cj
Admin
Admin
cj

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:40 pm

yep i must av ,mind you a good mod tho chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif fawkdance.gif fawkdance.gif fawkdance.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Yeah he's a good fella is Steady!

Chris
Back to top Go down
cj
Admin
Admin
cj

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:01 pm

yeah but he doe's smell a bit chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif 471326 471326 471326 471326
Back to top Go down
stella
Mega mouth
Mega  mouth
stella

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:43 am

as chris and steady will already know, one thing I'm good at is talking - the subject is irrelevant as I have something to say on every topic, lol

Oh and as for you getting the drinks in at the meet steady, I might not be there afterall.....you do realise it falls on county weekend? Will try my best tho if theres a drink behind the bar for me paid for by you, haha

And taking the michael out of anyone........as if I ever would jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:23 pm

stop guys.....your making me blush....... chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:14 am

462916.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:39 am

Bah English bias... Stella and Chris get a pint but me and Pict don't!!!

Don't hate us cause we are Scottish lol!

Don't tell me, it's the dogs stuff scratch

John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:22 pm

I don' hate you coz your Scottish...........my family originate from East Fife so i have a bit of Scottish blood running through my veins, probably why im such a tight ass..... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:22 pm

lol! chris18.gif chris18.gif chris18.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Explains your love of wearing skirts as well lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:46 pm

I wasn't going to mention that Chris....... 26_11_13.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:27 pm

East Fife and you put that on the internet for everyone to see..........................
chris18.gif
Nothing wrong with a kilt Chris... never would wear one myself though Very Happy

Away to see if I can think of a music thread to put on.............. but.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 pm

No John, not kilts, Steady likes skirts lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Well that is ok then Chris Very Happy

Totally understand that lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Chris wrote:
No John, not kilts, Steady likes skirts lol!

Chris

only when there on the opposite sex...... 23_29_105v.gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Stella & Chris   Thanks Stella & Chris Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks Stella & Chris
Page 1 of 1