The Music Forum
The Music Forum
The Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Music Forum

A place for a friendly chat about what music you like

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  

Favourite munchies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Favourite munchies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm

bigjohnl wrote:
So that is you sorted for breakfast Chris... what about the wife though?? Very Happy

Been munching on crunchy nut cornflakes for the last wee bit.... think I am trying to get my waistline down lol!

John

She's a vegetarian mate so she can have the salady crap off my kebab!!

I only eat breakfast when i'm on holiday, bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, fried slice and a big mug of coffee! I've actually made myself hungry now!

Steady you are so right about the doughnuts!

Chris
Back to top Go down
stella
Mega mouth
Mega  mouth
stella

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:06 pm

time for a sausage sarnie with lashings of brown sauce I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:19 pm

The past few years i've really gone off sausages but I do like bratwurst from Aldi, they take a while to cook but they are lovely!

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:53 pm

glad your off the sausages now Chris........something wrong about a man that likes a sausage every now and then.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 10:10 am

Chris wrote:
You'll have let me have their number mate, although we're only up for a long weekend we're self catering, so a takeaway will save on me or the wife cooking.

Chris

No problem mate,its AB Pizza & Grill :01253 397474

The best Kebab in town is at Dales Diner on Coronation Street (near to the Winter gardens) Dales famous Donnor with,cheese,Garlic & Salad will have you begging for more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Is that the place opposite the Arden hotel? My sister ran that place about 6 years ago I used to go there for all my munchies, followed by booze busters for my ale lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:42 pm

It may well be Chris. I can't for the life of me think which hotel is opposite. Next time i go i'll let you know. It's in between a Butchers and a massage parlor. Have a look at my gallery on Phil's site & theres a picture of me outside it with a kebab in hand. I've also posted a picture of my mate and i with Giggsy (Dales Diner owner) outside the chippy with Phils winning 2006 Matchplay cheque we bought last week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:38 pm

PIZZA.........!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite munchies   Favourite munchies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite munchies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2